Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekly Weigh in 12: Down 4.1 lbs

Well it has been another month of weight loss fun! Am I being sarcastic......nope. This month has actually been fun. I have dropped my restricted diet plan this entire month in order to compete in tennis. I would estimate that I ate 2000-2300 calories per day. I needed this extra energy to make it through all my matches.  This month I averaged 6 day per week of 90 min of exercise. I stayed very busy.

Here are my new stats:

2/7/13 Two days post delivery                       6/20/13














2/6/13
2/9/13
2/16/13
2/23/13
3/2/13
3/9/13
3/16/13
Weight
181
179.1
170.7
166.8
164.6
163.3
160.9
Waist

40.5
38.75
36.25
35.5
35
34.5
Hip

43.5
42.5
42
41
40.5
40.5
Thigh biggest

23.75
23.5
23
23
23
22.5
Thigh smallest

18.5
18.5
17.75
16.75
16.5
16.5
Calf

14.5
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25
Arm

11
10.75
10.75
10.5
10.5
10.5



3/23/13
4/7/13
4/20/13
5/18/13
6/20/13


Weight
158.7
155.8
154.5
149.0
144.9


Waist

33
32.5
31
29.25


Hip

40
40
39
38


Thigh biggest

22.25
22.25
22
21.25


Thigh smallest

16
16
16
15


Calf

14.25
14.25
14
13.75


Arm

10.5
10.25
10
10


No comments:

Post a Comment