Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Weigh in 10: Down 1.3

Summer is here and so is the warm weather. Of course this means tank tops and short shorts. With each day that I get closer to my goal weight I get more comfortable with this. Right now I am not seeing drastic changes on the scale but I am seeing pretty good results in the mirror. Because I have exercised the entire way through my weight loss journey, I will show a considerable amount of muscle and curves. When people use diet alone they can sometimes lose more scale weight due to a loss of muscle mass. While the scale represents what the dieter wants, they may end up with a flatter physique and decreased metabolism. This makes it easier to gain the weight back. I always recommend using diet and exercise to change your body.

In the last couple of weeks I have stuck to my 100 calories per hour diet plan. I have been playing tennis for between 1 to 2 hours three times per week and running on the treadmill 2 times per week. I run a 3 mile and 6 mile each week. I do light total body resistance training 2 times per week.

Here are my stats:

2/7/13                                                                4/20/13
2 days post delivery







2/6/13
Day after delivery
2/9/13
2/16/13
2/23/13
3/2/13
3/9/13
3/16/13

Weight
181
179.1
170.7
166.8
164.6
163.3
160.9

Waist

40.5
38.75
36.25
35.5
35
34.5

Hip

43.5
42.5
42
41
40.5
40.5

Thigh biggest

23.75
23.5
23
23
23
22.5

Thigh smallest

18.5
18.5
17.75
16.75
16.5
16.5

Calf

14.5
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25

Arm

11
10.75
10.75
10.5
10.5
10.5













3/23/134/7/134/20/13


Weight

158.7155.8154.5



Waist


3332.5



Hip


4040



Thigh biggest


22.2522.25



Thigh smallest


1616



Calf


14.2514.25



Arm


10.510.25














1 comment:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and
    I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining phase :) I care for such information much. I used to be seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    my web site - fitness

    ReplyDelete