Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Weigh In 8: Down 2.9 lbs

Some of you may have noticed that I did not do my weekly weigh in post last week. This is because I am getting to the point where my weight loss is going to slow down. As I get closer to my goal weight, I will have less change in scale weight and more change in body composition. What I am looking for now is improvements in athletic performance and a decrease in body fat percentage. Here are my current stats.

2/7/13                                                              4/7/13
2 days post delivery
 

 

 




2/6/13
Day after delivery
2/9/13
2/16/13
2/23/13
3/2/13
3/9/13
3/16/13

Weight
181
179.1
170.7
166.8
164.6
163.3
160.9

Waist

40.5
38.75
36.25
35.5
35
34.5

Hip

43.5
42.5
42
41
40.5
40.5

Thigh biggest

23.75
23.5
23
23
23
22.5

Thigh smallest

18.5
18.5
17.75
16.75
16.5
16.5

Calf

14.5
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25
14.25

Arm

11
10.75
10.75
10.5
10.5
10.5












3/23/134/7/13



Weight

158.7155.8




Waist


33




Hip


40




Thigh biggest


22.25




Thigh smallest


16




Calf


14.25




Arm


10.5














No comments:

Post a Comment