Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Non-Scale Victories 4

button

This week I would like to celebrate trying new things. As most of you know, I have been a personal trainer for over 10 years. During that time I have done a plethora of different sports and exercises. Although I knew how to do the cardio row machine, I never really spent any time on it. I was always busy with other passions. Well, this week I decided to go it a go. On Monday I did 45 min and Wednesday I did 30 min. I am really glad I did this. Sometimes using the treadmill and elliptical can get monotonous. It is great to have another form of cardio to do in the gym. If you are doing it right you should be working your arms, back, legs, butt, and core. A lot of core! As you pull back push through your heels and slightly lean back. While you lean back, flex your butt and pull the row to your hips. Keep your chest lifted and avoid rolling your shoulders to far forward. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried the rowing machine either. I am taking a break from cardio for right now as an experiment! Plus I am not fond of cardio so much! I will give the rowing machine a try though when I start back. And thanks for the skull crusher tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I've never tried one before, but now I need to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete