Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Weekly Weigh In 3: Down 2.2 lbs This Week

This week I have still been plugging away at my weight loss goal. It has only been 3 weeks since I delivered my baby so I haven't been able to be too aggressive. This week I lost a total of 2.2 lbs. I am very happy with  this number. I have been consistent in my diet of 100 calories per awake hour and I have been pretty consistent in exercise this week too. I played tennis 2 days for 1 hour each and walked for 45 min on 3 days.   Below are this weeks stats.

 

 

 



2/6/13
Day after delivery
2/9/13
2/16/13
2/23/13
3/2/13
3/9/13
3/16/13
3/23/13
Weight
181
179.1
170.7
166.8
164.6



Waist

40.5
38.75
36.25
35.5



Hip

43.5
42.5
42
41



Thigh biggest

23.75
23.5
23
23



Thigh smallest

18.5
18.5
17.75
16.75



Calf

14.5
14.25
14.25
14.25



Arm

11
10.75
10.75
10.5















7 comments:

  1. You look great! And you are doing it the right way, too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena! I think sometimes people think that trainers have some kind of magic we use to lose weight......Nope. We do all the same hard work as everyone else.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cyndi, I am so inspired by your progress. Sorry to ask, but is that your belly fat on that before picture? My tummy looks like that (bigger, actually) and I'm not pregnant. How do you get that flat tummy and how long it takes to achieve that? sorry about this question. I am so sick of my belly fat and I'm desperately want it to lose quick enough lol.

    Visiting from KTJ. I'm your newest follower.
    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honeybee,
      Yes that is my belly fat. The pic was taken a couple of days after my baby was born. Getting a flat belly depends on both genetics and body fat percentage. Some people carry more of their weight on their legs and can maintain a pretty flat belly despite a high body fat percentage. Other people are the opposite. To lean down and move toward that flatter belly I recommend you to cut calories and do lots of cardio. I would create a 500 calorie deficit through food and burn around 700 calories per day through cardio. Cardio 6x per week. You may have to build up to this. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. First off, thanks for taking the time to explain. I'm taking your advice. I can't wait when it's my turn.

      Delete
    3. one more thing, i want to share your picture on my facebook page, wanna share with my diet buddy. We need this to extra push our effort. Your after picture is unbelievable :) Inspiring.

      Delete
    4. No problem. Anything I can do to help inspire :)

      Delete