I think that it is safe to say that I had reached my first plateau. At this point I realized I had to show my body who was boss. I finished Tuesday with 60 min elliptical in the morning and 60 min of tennis in the evening. On Wednesday I did a 45 min walk in the morning and 45 min walk in the evening. On Thursday I did 30 min treadmill ( ran 20 min) and 30 min rowing in the morning. In the evening I did 90 min tennis. On Friday I did 45 min walking in the morning. With each workout I would wait until I was almost out of calories and then started working out.
On Saturday morning all the hard work paid off; I weighted in at 163.3. While this is only a net loss of 1.3 lbs from the last Saturday, it was a hard 1.3 lbs. I technically had to lose 2.9 lbs to reach it. Lets hope the next week goes a little smoother.
2/6/13
Day after delivery |
2/9/13
|
2/16/13
|
2/23/13
|
3/2/13
|
3/9/13
|
3/16/13
| ||
Weight
|
181
|
179.1
|
170.7
|
166.8
|
164.6
|
163.3
| ||
Waist
|
40.5
|
38.75
|
36.25
|
35.5
|
35
| |||
Hip
|
43.5
|
42.5
|
42
|
41
|
40.5
| |||
Thigh biggest
|
23.75
|
23.5
|
23
|
23
|
23
| |||
Thigh smallest
|
18.5
|
18.5
|
17.75
|
16.75
|
16.5
| |||
Calf
|
14.5
|
14.25
|
14.25
|
14.25
|
14.25
| |||
Arm
|
11
|
10.75
|
10.75
|
10.5
|
10.5
| |||


Good luck this week! You have had an amazing weight loss this past month!
ReplyDelete