Pages

Labels

Weight loss ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Adia has arrived and so has my new diet plan!


With baby girls comes sugar, spice, and everything nice…….So does cellulite, sattle bags, and flabby bellies. While we hope to have our baby girls forever, we hope to lose the “extra accessories” as soon as possible. This is true for me in the biggest possible way. With my pregnancies I get very sick and pretty much have to abandon my beloved lifestyle for the sake of maintaining my strength. Now that baby Adia has entered my world, I can return to mine. Below are my goals for getting back to my pre-pregnancy lifestyle.

1.             My weight skyrocketed from 136 to 190 at time of delivery. The day I returned from the hospital I weighed 181lbs (Wednesday Feb 6th). While everyone wishes to lose a lot on delivery day….you really only lose the amount of the baby, blood and accessories. So, I need to lose 45 lbs.

2.             Before getting pregnant I accomplished a personal goal of running 12 miles on Saturdays and 6 miles on Wednesdays for 6 weeks in a row. I would like to redo this goal.

3.             In February 2011 I first picked up a tennis racket. I absolutely fell in love! I have been playing up to pregnancy at a 3.0 level. By the end of the 2013 summer I want to be playing competitively at a 4.0 level.

4.            I have already signed up to compete in the Spartan Beast Race for Utah in June 2013. This is a 12 mile mud obstacle course. I am doing this race with my sister so I do not have a specific finishing goal for this. My goal for this is simply to be fit enough to enjoy the experience with my sister.

Although I am not sure what my measurements were before pregnancy, here are my current (post baby) measurements for tracking purposes.
Chest: N/A I am breastfeeding so this one will not be reflective of my actual chest measurements. I normally have small boobs.

Waist: 40.5
Hips: 43.5
Thigh Largest: 23.75
Thigh smallest: 18.5
Calf biggest: 14.5
Arm biggest: 11

Thursday February 7th (2 days post baby)




7 comments:

  1. For those who tried to comment and couldn't.....I should have it fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidia is a beautiful baby girl. I am a very proud Grandma.
    She makes 6 granddaughters now.
    Sounds like you have made some very good goals for yourself.
    Good Luck. GJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations, Aidia is beautiful. You truly are an inspiration. I look forward to following along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is absolutely darling and you don't look like you weighed 190pounds. No kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the curse of being tall and athletic. I always weight more than people expect.

    ReplyDelete