February 5th
2013 will forever be a great day for my family. Baby Adia arrived at 7lbs 13 oz
and 20 inches long. She has plenty of dark hair just like her daddy and really
long fingers and toes just like her brother. So far she has been so well
mannered. Despite the fact that she weighed more than both her brothers at
delivery, she feels much more dainty and fragile. This is my first baby girl so
it may a difference in skeletal structure or my imagination. Has anyone else
noticed this?
Although
right now it is hard to tell too much about her personality, so far she has
been amazing! She hardly ever fusses and would sleep through the night if I let
her. I have to set my alarm clock so I can feed her in the middle of the night.
I would say she sleeps about 90-95 % of the time. Her routine is to sleep 4-5
hours, change diaper, eat, look around for about 15-30 mins, poop, change
diaper and sleep 4-5 hour.
While, I
can’t complain about the routine, I know it won’t last. Before long she will be
awake all day fighting and arguing with her brothers. I can’t wait! Those boys
need ruffed up a bit and she is just the girl to do it. Girl power!
Here are
some pictures of our precious baby girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment