I have decided to do weekly weigh
ins on each and every Saturday until I reach my goal. Below you will find my
progress so far.
02/08/13 02/16/13
(3 days after (170.9 lbs)
delivery 181 lbs)






02/08/13 02/16/13
(3 days after (170.9 lbs)
delivery 181 lbs)






2/6/13
Day after delivery
|
2/9/13
|
2/16/13
|
2/23/13
|
3/2/13
|
3/9/13
|
3/16/13
|
3/23/13
|
|
Weight
|
181
|
179.1
|
170.7
|
|||||
Waist
|
40.5
|
38.75
|
||||||
Hip
|
43.5
|
42.5
|
||||||
Thigh biggest
|
23.75
|
23.5
|
||||||
Thigh smallest
|
18.5
|
18.5
|
||||||
Calf
|
14.5
|
14.25
|
||||||
Arm
|
11
|
10.75
|
||||||
Here are the two pictures of my
weight on the last 2 Saturdays.

For the first couple days I did not
cut my calories. I was not able to do this because I needed food in my stomach
to decrease the side effects of the pain killers. After a couple days I was
able to drop my calories. My goal each day is to eat 100 calories per hour and
no more than 300 calories per sitting. This would add up to about 1500-1600
calories. I have been eating balance bars, yogurt, string cheese, deli ham,
apples, kashi granola bars, tuna sandwiches, graham crackers, jolly ranchers, diet
mountain dew and gum. I really have
stuck to these items because they are easy and I like them. The key is that I
do not eat carbs by themselves. I always eat ham with my graham crackers, a
string cheese with my granola bar, etc. I never eat carbs by themselves because
it stimulates my appetite and is absorbed to quickly.
As for exercise, I have been on one
15 min walk and one 20 min walk. I didn’t want to overdo it right after having
a baby. Trust me, more exercise is on the horizon.
Check back next week
for more updates and pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment